[SCCC] Pre Bash Sale on Sunday - Small Electronics Company Closing

Art - W6KY w6ky at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 16 03:21:51 EDT 2005

A small electronic manufacturing / assembly company is closing it's
doors after 35 years
and is liquidating everything.  Lots of great stuff for amateurs.  On
the way to Glenn's...
Sale Starts:  SUNDAY Aug 21 @ 9:00 AM  till  5:00 PM ...
 This is for amateurs only before the real sale starts on
Monday...Cash/Checks only

230 North Market Pl  (Close to Hwy 78 and I-15   Check MapQuest)
Escondido, CA

Hand Tools     Soldering Stations     Solder     Test Equipment     Work
Benches
Shelving     Stuffed PC Boards     Wire     Cable     Compressor
Air Tools     Drafting Table / Machine     Older Software     Light Table
Misc Manufacturing and Office Equipment / Furniture
and Much Much more...

I helped build the company years ago, now helping to close.
I will be there (W6KY) along with Byron (K3OY)..

73, CU there and at The Bash,   Art  W6KY

Someone please post this to SCDXC  and  SDDXC.....