[SCCC] NAQP SSB N6KI SOLP SO1R - 7 Hrs

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki_73 at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 21 03:47:25 EDT 2005

Call used: N6KI

      Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: PHONE            Power: Low

      Callsign of Operator(s):
N6KI
       Exchanged Information: N6KI TOM CA
       Hours of Operation: 07:09

      band      QSOs          mults

      160         13              5
       80         73             21
       40        163            48
       20        252            50
       15         23            13
       10          1               1

      TOTAL      519     138      SCORE: 71,622

SCCC Team "Zero" ***

*** Had planned to do a Multi two to train some new Ops but
my list of trainees didn't respond - Probably all went to the beach today
so at last minute decided I might tough out 10 boring hours knowing
condx would stink. By the time I decided to go solo it was too late to get
on a team...oh well

Took off  my 2 hours between 12:30 Pm and 2:30 PM and by 5:30 was so
bored decided to go and work on my cars for several hours

Sitting on 20 most of the day sucked as 15 was stinko and way
too early for 40.

Things picked up well on 40 when I came back on in the evening

73, Dennis N6KI