[SCCC] FW: RAC Winter WN6K SOAB LP

Art w6ky at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 18 02:07:39 EST 2005

Ahhhhhhh,  I knew there was something I was going to do today to avoid
the Christmas crowds.. The RAC!  Nothing like making about 250 Q's
with one country and every call having a different prefix!
Congrats Paul on 33 contest on 2005. There should be an award for that!
WAC  Worked All Contest?   But WAC is taken....
Merry Christmas to all...(Last time I checked it was still Christmas)
73, Art  W6KY
How to freak out the other ops in your multi-multi contest:
Light candles around your rig before starting the contest...