[SCCC] NAQP SSB N6KI LP SO1R

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki_73 at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 16 16:57:02 EST 2005

North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: N6KI
Operator(s): N6KI
Station: N6KI

Class: Single Op LP SO1R
QTH: CA

   160:   28	7
    80:   166	37
    40:   51	24
    20:  149	38
    15:  231	43
    10:  233	33
-------------------
Total: 848	182  Total Score = 156,032

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

Made very bad tactical error getting to 40 mtrs at wrong time
All I heard most of time was foreign broadcast and very few stations
from 0100Z to end of contest.

With 3 Elements at 72 ft, I don't ever remember doing this poorly on 40
Would like to hear from other members what their most productive
times were on 40 and did it differ from past NAQPs

Had a buckshot type noise across 20 most of afternoon and almost
thought my blanker had failed and locked ON....could not figure
where it was coming from...Tuned entire band looking for a big
signal that might be splattering but heard none !
Anyone else experience this noise?