[SCCC] ARRL Directors and Section Managers

Alan Zack k7acz at cox.net
Tue Jul 19 16:54:38 EDT 2005

Along this line I would very much like to see Southern Nevada be part of the SW
Division instead of the PACIFIC Division based in the San Francisco area.
Hams in the Las Vegas area don't feel to have ties with the SF Bay Area.
Instead we attend ARRL Conventions in the LAX, ORG, SDG, SB, and AZ sections.
The distance from Las Vegas to L.A., San Diego, Anaheim, etc. is less than half
the distance to the Bay Area.  With NV being the fastest growing state and with
6,000 people moving to Las Vegas every month (some are bound to be hams) maybe
it's time to have two sections in Nevada, SNV (Southern NV) as part of the SW
Division and NNV (Northern Nevada) remaining part of the PACIFIC Division.
CU at the Riverside ARRL Convention..........
73, Alan, K7ACZ, ex K6ACZ