[SCCC] ARRL 10 Meter Contest Results

Alan Zack k7acz at cox.net
Wed Jun 1 13:27:08 EDT 2005

Results for the ARRL 10 meter contest are now posted.

What are the rules for club participation?  When I left Orange County,
CA, (K6ACZ) for Las Vegas I was told I should no longer show SCCC on
my contest log submissions as I now lived too far away from the SCCC.
  But I notice that AE7DX, as well as some other NV Section entries,
list NCCC as their club, adding to NCCC scores.  AE7DX lives a little
east of Reno, is that still part of the NCCC?  If so, why can't Las
Vegas be part of the SCCC?

The results of the 2004 ARRL 10 Meter Contest are online for ARRL members:
http://www.arrl.org/members-only/contests/results/2004/10-Meters/

Alan Zack
Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired
SEMPER PARATUS
http://www.gocoastguard.com
DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY