[SCCC] Field Day This Weekend

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki_73 at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 24 13:39:49 EDT 2005

What....what happened to the budget for the Lear Jet
and the flight to San Diego county...

Remember us...the San Diego guys that put you over the top?

Just Kidding.....

Have Fun and make sure you work W6 "Nothing Working Good"
while you are at the "other" sites!!!

Good luck in the ...errr...contest?

73, Dennis N6KI