[SCCC] Volta RTTY WN6K M/S LP

Art - W6KY w6ky at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 15 18:50:20 EDT 2005

Rules say:
Total exchange points multiplied by the total number of multiplier
multiplied by the total number of QSOs.
[Points × Multipliers × QSOs = Final score].

7,644,084
Ya got an extra 6 on the front. Still seems like a great
score. Of course they pay off in Rupies so thats abt $1.09....
Gotta get my RTTY running again. Seems like there is a contest every
weekend.....

73, Art  W6KY