[SCCC] SS CVW W6YI Multi

Barcroft, John JohnBarcroft at ClearChannel.com
Mon Nov 7 13:53:18 EST 2005

                   ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W6YI
Operator(s): W6YI, N6MJ, K6AM, N6KI
Station: W6YI

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: SDG

------------
  160:    0
   80:  149
   40:  519
   20:  551
   15:  197
   10:   26
------------

Bands in pretty good shape here considering the low solar flux.  Heard lots of
first timers in the test.

The station played very well.  Jim, W6YI has done a great job getting his
antennas fine tuned just right.

This is our best outing in the several years with this lineup. (We were
K6AM (@W6KP) in past few years.)  We keep learning little tricks on how to squeeze
out another 40 or 50 Q's when it looks like there is just no one left to work.

Thanks to all for the calls and congrats to the K0RF crew for another fantastic
finish.

John, K6AM
Dan, N6MJ
Dennis, N6KI