[SCCC] club name

Bruce Horn bhorn at hornucopia.com
Fri Nov 11 01:18:53 EST 2005

At 09:38 PM 11/10/2005, Dennis Younker NE6I wrote:
>Bruce, as far as I know, we've always had "SCCC" registered with ARRL, but
>whatever works....

Actually, the affiliated club record for the SCCC has listed "Southern
Calif Contest Club" for some time. My mistake was that I thought the name
used by the contest branch was the same name as appeared on the affiliated
club list. I've submitted a request for modification so that the affiliated
club designation will also be Southern California Contest Club.

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn at hornucopia.com)