[SCCC] W6UM WW CW SOABHP

W6UM@aol.com W6UM at aol.com
Tue Nov 29 16:35:23 EST 2005

A score from the outer fringes of the SCCC territory.

Band    Q      Z       C
160      10    10       9
  80      50    20      39
  40    193    32      90
  20    337    36    116
  15       0      0        0
  10     10      7        8
Sum: 600   105    262     619,863 points.

All contacts via S&P. 15 meter beam still on the ground, and 10 almost
useless, so all daytime activity concentrated on 20 meters. No Central Asia on 20
for the first time in my memory. Actually had one more mult on 20, but the
logging program doesn't recognize 4U60UN.  My highest country total ever on 40.
Hard to see how 40 could have been so good while 80 was so mediocre.

There are still some of us up here on the Central Coast who will remain
active even if we are orphaned by a SCCC realignment.

73,
Chas., W6UM