[SCCC] W6TK - SO AB HP Mixed

Dick Stepanian w6tk at juno.com
Sun Oct 2 23:22:38 EDT 2005

                    California QSO Party

Call: W6TK
Operator(s): W6TK
Station: W6TK

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SLO-CA

  160:    0       0
   80:  136      91
   40:  314     247
   20:  303     772
   15:   88      74
   10:    0       0
    6:    0       0
    2:    0       0
--------------------

Comments: After the first 8 hrs I thought I had a chance to break the SLO
record...
then the slow down started. Had average of 100+ Q's after 11 hours but
then the
noise on 80 and lack of 160 meter antenna didn't help.  Got back on
around 4:30 Sunday
morning but things didn't really perk up until last few hours...then the
QSB was long
and deep....signals would go from over S-9 to noise level.  But CQP is
always fun
and worth the effort. Heard a lot of "big" scores from our Southern Cal
gang
...so it will be good to see the final stats!  Thanks and congrats to
all.
73's
Dick - W6TK