[SCCC] Fall Contest Season is Upon Us

Richard J. Norton richardjnorton at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 13:29:35 EDT 2005

There are a number of very popular contests coming up soon:

CQWW Phone - October 29-30
SS CW - November 5-7
SS Phone - November 19-21
CQWW CW November 26-27
ARRL 160 CW - December 2-4
ARRL 10 - December 10-11

Please let me know if any of the following apply to you. I'll try to
match up operators and stations.

1) Anyone looking for a place from which to operate? Which
contest/contests? Serious effort, or just for a few hours?

2) Anyone willing to help someone with an antenna project of something
in exchange for station use?

3) Anyone who might be willing to let someone operate his station?
Which contest/contests? Serious effort? Few hours?

4) Anyone needing antenna help, who then might let a helper use the station?

5) Anyone with access to a club station who might aid in getting a
station-needy person in getting connected.

6) Anyone wanting to be part of a contest DX-pedition?

Let's get on the air and pretend to be an active club.

The multi-multi group that I go with for CQWW phone never announces
our destination in advance to the public. Somehow security was
breached and one of the DX tabloids apparently had a blurb about it.
Please don't send the info to any more sites, but if you say, "Sicks
why to Zulu," you might get a hint.

Of course, since this is the SCCC, if you work us, please work at
least a few more other guys, so that we won't feel like our final
results are a function of friends helping us, but a result of our
efforts.

73,

Dick Norton, N6AA