[SCCC] N6KI NAQP SSB SO LP SO1R

N6KI Dennis Vernacchia n6ki_73 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 20 05:46:58 EDT 2006

      North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: N6KI
Operator(s): N6KI
Station: N6KI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5

   160:    2     1
    80:   81    28
    40:  270    48
    20:  199    45
    15:  136    27
    10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  690   151  Total Score = 109,020

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

All went pretty well til I tried to QSY to 75 mtrs and then my WX0B Antenna
Switch Box
went intermittent. After a failed troubleshooting, finally gave up and
wired  around the faulty switch set up.
Had already used up my off time so Murphy bit me hard in the butt and lost
a half hour Op time.
Had no luck moving people to 10 and 160 was a bust with some new QRN wiping
out most
of the freqs most QSOs were happening at.  40 was my money band but felt I
should have
scored a few more mults considering the amount of Qs.

73, Dennis N6KI