[SCCC] NAQP

Juan w6now at hushmail.com
Mon Aug 21 00:32:57 EDT 2006

North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): W6NOW
Station: WN6K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA

  160:    1     1
   80:   16     6
   40:   81    32
   20:  126    36
   15:   73    26
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  298   102  Total Score = 30,396

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments: Thanks Paul (wn6k).
Overall, I had a great time. Condx were great at the start, but man
it got crowded and I kept loosing my freq. I moved too many times
as well when I was S&P. I got jammed a few times with some cw, but
i moved (and lost my freq, again! - yeah i'm learning). After my
second brake, I wanted to meet the 100 Mult mark, and man it was so
close. I worked my number 100 on 160m less than 20minutes to end! ;-
)

Overall, I had a great time and learned what mistakes not to make
again during the next contest.

73 de w6now.

Concerned about your privacy? Instantly send FREE secure email, no account required
http://www.hushmail.com/send?l=480

https://www.hushssl.com?l=485