[SCCC] Log Antennas

Art - W6KY w6ky at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 31 12:52:48 EDT 2006

Are you interested in a 5-30 MHz Log...Several available...Contact Dave for Info..

I have been advised that the SRI international  OTH radar field site near Lost Hills Calif. is being dismantled.
there are 5 Collins 208U-10 transmitters available, along with 34 TCI 5-30 MHz fixed vertically polarized log periodic antennas and one Collins 237B rotatable log periodic antenna. A salvage company Has taken of all of the equipment left on the site.
If anyone is interested call me at 805-239-1932  or email me on the reflector, and I will give you the number to contact the salvage company.
Dave Martin WA6TYJ

Art - W6KY