[SCCC] IRCs... again.

Glenn Rattmann k6na at cts.com
Wed Dec 13 22:37:36 EST 2006

Ray, the way I read the bulletin is:  Old style (the small ones), of
any age, can be cashed in but only until Jan. 1, 2007, and only IF
they were originally issued outside USA.   After that I assume they
will be termed worthless.  The old style small ones never had a barcode.

I got rid of most of mine a year ago, when this first came up, but
apparently they extended the deadline a couple of times this year.

Rooting around in my heap a few weeks ago I came across another
handful of the small old ones, so I am going to get rid of them
soon.  I'm taking a copy of that bulletin to the PO when I go in.

Cheers,

Glenn