[SCCC] Western Union

Randy Johnson randyj at loan-wolf.com
Thu Feb 9 19:22:32 EST 2006

You might have missed the announcement that Western Union just discontinued commercial telegraph service. No more telegrams! That made me think about the history of communication and I wrote my weekly newspaper column about it. It is re-printed on the Internet at http://www.savvyborrower.com/articles.htm

It's the first article, with the title What Hath God Wrought?

All of us in ham radio are the beneficiaries of what Morse started in 1844 and you might be interested in reading my thoughts about it and sharing your thoughts with us.

Randy W6SJ