[SCCC] W6TK - SO(A) HP AB ARRL DX CW

Dick Stepanian w6tk at juno.com
Mon Feb 20 14:30:09 EST 2006

                   ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W6TK
Operator(s): W6TK
Station: W6TK

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: CA

  160:    0     0
   80:   28    18
   40:  128    63
   20:  215    72
   15:  116    43
   10:    7     5
-------------------
Total:  494   201  Total Score = 297,882

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:  Fun as always.  40 sure was great surprise Sat afternoon and
evening - lot of EU's with a single element shortened dipole on the
Explorer 14.  Unfortunately a lot of noise on 80 so didn't do as well as
I was hoping...but didn't sty up all night either.  I think there was
much more on 10 but I didn't get there at the right times...even though I
was operating assisted with the packet going!  Didn't get much in the way
of any JA runs...so that kept rate and score down.  Switching to N1MM and
still coming up to speed...but it is fun learning the new program...maybe
old dogs can learn new tricks!  73's until next time....