[SCCC] K1USC

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Tue Feb 28 00:12:05 EST 2006

Don't feel bad, Tony. I had a similar "Al" moment in the CW Sprint. I
couldn't
figure out how I got docked 2 mults, but only 1 QSO by the logcheckers until
found this QSO in my log:

 20CW  12-Feb-06 00:25   43  NI6T            28  CA          Al     Al
1

Seems that TRlog can resolve random ordering of the name and state in
the exchange field provided that the name isn't also an abbreviation for a
state
(kinda thought my above average multiplier total was too good to be true).