[SCCC] NAQP CW

Art W6KY w6ky at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 15 12:30:45 EST 2006

   NAQPCW Score Summary Sheet

  Start Date : 2006-01-14
  CallSign Used : W6KY
  Operator(s) : W6KY
  Band : ALL
  Power : LOW
  Mode : CW
  Default Exchange : ART CA

  Gridsquare : DM13
  Name : Art Wallace
  Country : USA
  ARRL Section : SDG

  Club/Team : Southern California Contest Club Team #3

  Software: N1MM Logger V5.7.2

  Band      QSOs      Pts      Sec
  3.5           79          79        27
  7            127        126        37
  14          107        107        40
  21           63          63         24
  28             1           1          1

  Total      377       376        129

  Score : 48,504

  Rig : IC-756PROII
  Antennas : GAP Ground Mt Vertical

  Soapbox : I didn't have a lot of time. Working weekends.
  Used N1MM for the first time. Wow! Led me around the bands by
  the nose. 1 10 meter contact (neighbor). Was working the East
  Coast on 40 at 4pm. CU fer SSB (if I can find my Heil)...73

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
  established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
  correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
  bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

  Date : 2006-01-14 Signature : Art Wallace