[SCCC] Team assignment mixups..

Paul Dorey WN6K at cts.com
Mon Jan 23 14:04:50 EST 2006

As per Dave's post - and my note previous, part of the confusion was an
error on my part when I hit the pulldown and selected SCCC#1 instead of my
'rightful' slot SCCC#2.  Dave, I both tried the reposting route PLUS email
to Dink, who compiles the summaries...but as of the latest, they remain in
error.  Sorry for the confusion but I am sure that the NAQP desk will post
us where we were signed up by El Capitan.

WN6K

Paul E. Dorey
Vista, CA 93084
(760) 726-5301
WN6K at cts.com <mailto:WN6K at cts.com>

www.wn6k.cts.com <http://www.wn6k.cts.com/>

  _____

I've stopped 48,953 spam and fraud messages. You can too!
Free trial of spam and fraud protection at
http://www.cloudmark.com/sig/?rc=eema4