[SCCC] W6 Signals at WRTC 2006

N6KI Dennis Vernacchia n6ki_73 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 16 16:03:06 EDT 2006

Hmmmm...

Not exactly true.....

Maybe at PW5B you didn't hear any loud W6

..... after the contest, I received this e-mail from N6CW who was a Referee
at PT5V

( It was 40 Mtr band, I later figured out )

Dennis,

I forget which band it was but you were very loud at our station PT5V. One
of the best from W6.

Terry/N6CW/PY

At times I was pointed directly at Brazil, and at other times, especiallty
when running JAs
  I put the SteppIR in Bi-directional mode, any WRTC stations from Brazil
called !

73, Dennis N6KI