[SCCC] Wall Transformers and Low Power Line Voltage

Dio diomar at rmws.net
Tue Jul 25 13:48:16 EDT 2006

Living at 8800', lightning and on a somewhat sketchy powergrid, power
problems are a way of life.

All my appliances and wallwarts are plugged into APC outlet suppressors
and mission critical devices are plugged into various APC UPS battery
backup devices.

I don't work for APC, but after they replaced several pieces of
radio/computer equipment microwave oven and washing machine with no
questions asked, I've become one of they're bigger fans, they've got
great insurance replacement policies.

--joe
KR6NA