[SCCC] SCCC Meeting at N6HC, Sunday, March 19

Richard J. Norton richardjnorton at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 13:22:05 EST 2006

Mark your calendars. The next SCCC meeting will take place at the home
of Arnie Shatz, N6HC, in Santa Ana, on Sunday, March 19th at 1:30 PM.

We will discuss happenings in the recent ARRL DX Contest as well as
plans for the WPX on the following weekend. More details to follow.

As usual, please advise me if you expect to come so that we have a
reasonable estimate of the number of pizzas needed. If you don't make
reservations, and can come at the last minute, just show up.

73,

Dick, N6AA
N6AA at arrl.org