[SCCC] Visalia Convention Pre-Registration Period Ends Soon

Tony Ruiz usctony at charter.net
Mon Mar 13 17:11:24 EST 2006

I've decided to sign up for this event in hopes of learning a thing or two
about DX'ing.

It seems that rooms are at a premium at or very near to the Convention site,
as evidenced by the emails/inquiries asking for extra room(s), etc.

One thing I saw on the website was a sentence indicating RV parking (without
hook-ups) is available in the rear of the hotel parking area.  Can anyone
give me any advice about the availability of this RV parking. Is there
really enough space, does it fill up early? Is it a tight fit to get in and
out of there? I'm thinking of pulling a 19 foot trailer & parking it in the
rear of the hotel. If anyone has done this before or remembers what this
parking area looks like, I sure would appreciate any information.  73 & good
DX'ing

de K1USC

Tony Ruiz