[SCCC] WOX-WN6K

Paul Dorey WN6K at cts.com
Mon Mar 27 01:02:55 EST 2006

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: SO(TS)AB LP
QTH: Vista, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 28:10

------------
  160:    2
   80:  112
   40:   86
   20:  193
   15:  377
   10:   25
------------

Although the post contest's solar report checks don't confirm a reason why,
lots
of ups and downs in the bands' conditions made it like real work.  My tally
was
larger in final score than last year by nearly 200k but  lots of 1 pointers
get  there.

Sunday with two hours to go, it felt like I was swimming in molasses so I
pulled
the plug.

WN6K

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/

Paul E. Dorey
Vista, CA 93084
(760) 726-5301
WN6K at cts.com <mailto:WN6K at cts.com>

www.wn6k.cts.com <http://www.wn6k.cts.com/>

  _____

I've stopped 55,400 spam and fraud messages. You can too!
Free trial of spam and fraud protection at
http://www.cloudmark.com/sig/?rc=eema4