[SCCC] Field Day Sites...

Dino Darling dino at k6rix.com
Wed May 10 21:24:31 EDT 2006

Hello!

I've just finished updating my list of LA/OC Field Day sites for 2006...

http://www.k6rix.com/fieldday.html

This list is NOT complete.  If you know of a Field Day site that is
not already listed, could you please let me know?  It would help if I
could get as much info as possible, but would be happy with a link
where I can extract the necessary information.

A lot of people have used this list in the past and I'd like to keep
it current!  Thanks for your help!!!

Dino - K6RIX
dino at k6rix.com