[SCCC] 7QP WN6K Multi-Op LP

Paul Dorey WN6K at cts.com
Thu May 11 23:01:20 EDT 2006

                    7th Area QSO Party

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K,W6NOW
Station: WN6K

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: CA

  160:    0      0
   80:    0      0
   40:   34     43
   20:   30     37
   15:    1      0
   10:    0      0
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------
Total:   65     80  Mults = 80  Total Score = 28,400

Juan, W6NOW & I set up a 6BTV in the side yard and used an ICOM 707 as a
second
station so that we could both keep busy.  Worked out a couple of bugs and we
were off.  Too bad conditions were not better as chasing the myriad of mults
was fun for keeping the score pumped up.  Got some ideas for the next try,
plus
maybe a better second radio...the 707 had a passband as wide as from San
Diego
to LAX.

WN6K, Paul

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/