[SCCC] 2006 Field Day Sites...last time!

Dino Darling dino at k6rix.com
Thu May 25 17:22:40 EDT 2006

Hello once again,

This will be the last e-mail you will hear from me on this
subject.  The list has grown much larger than I expected!  Santa
Barbara and San Diego sections have been added although I'm still
waiting to hear from more of them.

The list was getting so large that I broke it up by Sections.  I've
also added a KMZ file for use with Google Earth!  You can now zoom
right in to your field day location from space!  I don't suspect that
I have all the "pins" in the exact spot and can edit them if you
contact me.  The JPL guys have a neat location in the middle of nowhere!

For those not familiar with Google Earth, I invite you to check it
out!  You will need a PC with WIN 2000 or XP, or a MAC with OS 10 to
run.  I've included a link on the Field Day page.  The software is FREE!

I've made every attempt to get the word out to as many clubs and
organizations as possible.  I still have not heard from CLARA or
received a callsign for MESAC.  If your club or group is not listed,
and you would like to be included, please contact me DIRECTLY at
dino at k6rix.com  I'll continue to make updates until the day before Field Day.

Club Editors, please include a small blurb with the address in your
club newsletters or on line website.  Section Managers and Directors,
please include the link in your next E-Communicator and web sites
(Southwestern Division, LA Council, and Santa Barbara Section already
have links on their web sites!)  Let's get people out to Field Day
this year!!!

Thanks for your help in spreading the word!

http://www.k6rix.com/fieldday.html

Dino - K6RIX
dino at k6rix.com