[SCCC] W6TK - WPX CW

Dick Stepanian w6tk at juno.com
Tue May 30 00:03:38 EDT 2006

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: W6TK
Operator(s): W6TK
Station: W6TK

Class: SO(TS)AB HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 22.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:  110
   20:  562
   15:  244
   10:   38
------------
Total:  954  Prefixes = 512  Total Score = 1,122,304

Rig: FT-1000MP - Mark V ---> Alpha 374A
Ant: HyGain Explorer 14 and dipoles for 80/40.

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:  Interesting condx....20 was open till midnight both
evenings.....at least thats when I gave up and went to bed...hihi.   But
20 did sound pretty strange(stranger than during the day) about 1900-2200
both evenings then it settled back out and was pretty decent sounding
again.  Surprised to make any Q's on 10...but they all help.  Couldn't
generate any significant runs.  I thought it went pretty well overall for
the bottom of the cycle....always fun!  73 till next time....Dick