[SCCC] 2006 CQP

Alan Zack k7acz at cox.net
Mon Oct 9 19:50:12 EDT 2006

CAQSOPARTY Score Summary Sheet

   Start Date : 2006-10-07

   CallSign Used : K7ACZ
   Operator(s) : K7ACZ

            Band : ALL
            Power : LOW
            Mode : SSB
            Default Exchange : NV
            Gridsquare : DM26MA

            Name : ALAN ZACK
            Address : POB 90371
            City/State/Zip : HENDERSON  NV  89009

    ARRL Section : NV
       Club/Team :
       Software: N1MM Logger V6.10.3

       Band  QSOs  Pts    Sec
            7      71    142    24
          14      36      72    17
          21        2        4      0
       Total   109    218    41

           Score : 8,938

Rig : Icom 746PRO
Antennas : MA5B Mini-beam (20/15/10 mtrs), R-7000 vertical (40 mtrs)

        Soapbox : Las Vegas is too close to CA to make many contacts other
        than on 40 mtrs.  Worked everyone I heard on 40 and called CQ
        off and on but not too many stations were on 40.  Broke my
        160/80/40 sloper just before the contest otherwise would have
         had some 160 or 80 mtr contacts.  Next year!
        Stations worked on 20 were all very light with QSB and some
        with flutter.  Many stations indicated I was their first or
        only NV mult so when you hear a weak station with flutter on
        20 or above it might just be that near by
        state mult that you need so listen close.
       Called N6A for 15 minutes to get the ALPI mult just 5 minutes
        before the end of the contest.

73, Alan, K7ACZ, ex K6ACZ from Anaheim

--
Alan Zack