[SCCC] SAT OCT 14 ARRL Sweepstakes Clinic

H Lawrence Serra hlserra at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 12 14:30:03 EDT 2006

           REMINDER OF SCCC SWEEPSTAKES CLINIC
SAT OCT 14, 2006 1:00-4:00 PM@ Picket Fence Restaurant off HWY 78 in
Vista CA, halfway between I-5 and I-15
Hi SCCC Sweepstakers. We will hold an ARRL Sweepstakes Clinic on SAT OCT 14, the weekend after the CQP.

Our august panel of contesters will include Dave K6LL, Ken K6LA, and John
K6AM.

The panel will discuss strategies, tricks, tips and techniques for
Sweepstakes CW and Phone, and will answer questions. There will be some handouts, too. The get-together will also count as one of our SCCC official meetings for ARRL Club qualification.

The Picket Fence Restaurant (tel. 760-945-4357) is centrally located at
945 S. Santa Fe Ave. in Vista CA off HWY 78 in Vista CA, about halfway
between the I-5 and the I-15. Access should be pretty easy from those
freeways.

Plan to be there by noon for ordering and eating, then program will start at 1 PM.

  Hope to see you all there.

73, Larry N6NC