[SCCC] Directions to Sweepstakes Clinic SAT OCT 14 Noon- 4 PM

H Lawrence Serra hlserra at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 12 23:49:44 EDT 2006

SCCC SWEEPSTAKES CLINIC
    SAT OCT 14, 2006; 1:00-4:00 PM@ Picket Fence Restaurant off HWY 78 in Vista CA, halfway between I-5 and I-15 .
  Lunch Noon to 1 PM, program starts at 1 PM.
  From North:
  Take I-5 south or I-15 south.
  I-5 south: After Oceanside, take HWY 78 east to Escondido Ave./Sunset Dr.
      Take Sunset Dr. north to South Santa Fe Ave.
      Right on S. Santa Fe Ave to # 945, Picket Fence Restaurant.
  I-15 south: At Escondido, take HWY 78 west to Escondido Ave./Sunset Dr.
      Take Sunset Dr. north to South Santa Fe Ave.
      Right on S. Santa Fe Ave to # 945, Picket Fence Restaurant.
  From South:
  You guys can figure it out from the above directions. See you there.
  73, Larry N6NC