[SCCC] SS Practice

David Hachadorian k6ll at adelphia.net
Thu Oct 26 18:13:08 EDT 2006

>From the cq-contest reflector:
---------------------------------

NCCC PRACTICE PARTY switches focus to ARRL SWEEPSTAKES this
week,
Oct 26  local date in North America;   Oct. 27 Z time

   --30 mins   0230-03Z
-- Start 0230Z (1930 PDT, 2030 MDT, 2130 CDT 2230 EDT)

Rules:  actual SS rules, CW.  Choice of power, no dupes.

I just reviewed my UBN/LCR report for 2005, and boy, do I
need practice
copying CK!

The  schedule of Thursday (sometimes Friday also) events
through February,
2007 is now posted on the NEXT NS page at:
http://www.ncccsprint.com/next_ns.htm

-- Report scores near 3830 LSB after the practice,  at 0300Z
(8 PM PDT) on
the weekly NCCC contest net), or send your score directly to
the 3830
reflector.
There is a template for this on the NS page.

Next week,  Nov. 2 and 3, it's more SS practice Thur. and
Friday, all
bands, cw

K,D
   N6RO