[SCCC] Fwd: SCCC NAQP Sponsorship

Richard J. Norton richardjnorton at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 02:22:21 EDT 2006

Apparently SCCC has been sponsoring a plaque for the combined CW/Phone
NAQPs. WA7BNM, who has the only access to the SCCC treasury, appears
to have been handling this for years.

K4WW, who is in charge of the plaques, has advised me that he has been
unable to contact WA7BNM, and is about to look for another sponsor.
See his message below.

Those who know me, know that I have no personal interest in plaques of
any kind, and certainly have no interest in the sponsorship of any of
them.

However, if any of you feel interested enough, and are willing to take
the task on, please advise.

Note that I also have not been able to communicate with WA7BNM myself
for months. If any of you know him, please let me know his status. It
would also be appropriate to get the club treasury transferred.

It would also be appreciated if someone would take on the job of being
club president, or at least organizing a meeting now and then. I
haven't done so, having no free weekend days for the near future.

Possibly wthe club could meet at lunch on Saturday at the ARRL
Convention in San Diego on September 23.

73,

Dick, N6AA