[SCCC] [CQ-Contest] Contacting WA7BNM

Alan Zack k7acz at cox.net
Thu Sep 7 19:47:38 EDT 2006

Forwarded to the SCCC Reflector:

Pete Smith wrote:

>Can someone in the LAX area who knows how to reach him by phone, please contact Bruce Horn and let him know that his mailbox, bhorn at hornucopia.com, has been bouncing mail from the xml4results mailing list for about a week, and he is missing a lot of constructive traffic?  I have tried in vain to find a telephone number for him through the usual on-line sources.
>
>73, Pete N4ZR
>The World HF Contest Station Database
>Full details on 3165 contest stations
>at http://www.pvrc.org/WCSD/WCSDsearch.htm

Alan Zack
Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ
Official USCG Auxiliary Comm Station
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Delta Rocket Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired
Aviation Chief Warrant Officer,  U.S. Coast Guard, Retired
SEMPER PARATUS
http://gocoastguard.com
http://www.uscgradio.net
http://www.comm-one.org