[SCCC] CA Counties for CA QSO Party Abbreviations

Art - W6KY w6ky at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 25 21:39:35 EDT 2006

Simple answer.  The NORTH can't seem to win (even tho they won last
year) and San Diego
always places either 1st or 1st and 3rd.  I have bean wondering for
years what they would
come up with to fix this problem.  The 'I E' jus might fix their problem
of loosing... Also,
another top 3 finisher Los Angeles county has been changed to LANG. LANG
makes no
sense and the NG isn't exactly a great CW string.... The CQP was a
perfect example of
"If it ain't broke, don't fix it"....I would sure like an opinion (other
than mine) of why things
have been changed......Even on SSB, we are going to get tons of repeats
for the county
abbreviations...
73, Art  W6KY