[SCCC] New CQP County Designators

Dino Darling dino at k6rix.com
Wed Sep 27 17:28:16 EDT 2006

What was wrong with the old list?

The biggest issue we had during field day was ORG and OR and that's with
non-contesters who were still able to work through it with little
effort.

I'd almost think that a quick conversion script after the contest is
over to scrub all the LAX entries to LANG would help keep the Q's
up...etc, etc, etc...!

Dino  -  K6RIX
dino at k6rix.com