[SCCC] New CQP County Designators

N6OO - Tony n6oo at charter.net
Thu Sep 28 00:44:50 EDT 2006

Now, if I can just get everyone in San Bernardino County  to  send the wrong designators, then maybe I'll have a ghost of a chance of winning my county.  Not likely as W6KK & K6EY will certainly have the top two spots more than covered.

Of course last year was a hard lesson learned for me as "K1USC" did not get too many return calls.  I should have used the "/6" to make it clear I was here in sunny So. Cal.   Perhaps I incorrectly figured the "USC" was going to be enough to make it clear?!?  I thought everyone was a Trojan Fan!

This should be fun to Get N6OO on the air in a contest. 73

Tony, N6OO