[SCCC] Contest Dinner at DX Convention in Visalia FINAL NOTICE

Jeff Stai jds at twistedoak.com
Mon Apr 23 13:31:28 EDT 2007

hi - This is it. If you do not make your reservation before 4PM PDT (that's 2300UTC) 24 April 2007
(that's tuesday) you will have to show up Friday night and take your chances.

Make a reservation: http://www.mldxcc.com/contestdinner2007.html

If you DID make a reservation, please check NOW that I have your info and menu choice correct:

http://www.mldxcc.com/dinner.pdf

And please make sure all of your friends are on the list that should be!

If you know you need to cancel your reservation, please do so NOW. I'll really appreciate it!

I will start checking people in at about 6:30, dinner is scheduled to start at 7:40.

Our speaker this year will be Tim Duffy K3LR, and he will be telling us all about his "K3LR
Superstation". You know you want to see this!

PLEASE forward this message to any potential attendees, club mailing lists, etc.

thanks very much! CU there - 73 - jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai               jds at twistedoak.com
Twisted Oak Winery      http://www.twistedoak.com/
Winery Blog             http://www.elbloggotorcido.com/