[SCCC] W6TK - NAQP-SSB

Dick Stepanian w6tk at juno.com
Sun Aug 19 10:25:45 EDT 2007

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: W6TK
Operator(s): W6TK
Station: W6TK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SB

  160:    0     0
   80:   64    17
   40:  131    42
   20:  453    53
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  648   112  Total Score = 72,576

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:  Interesting band conditions.  I thought 40 was going to be a
real bust...but
then it settled out and the dipole came through...hihi.  But 80 never did
pan out very
good.  My 1/4 wave slopper on 80 usually works pretty well in this
contest...but
just couldn't hear much...must have been my timing.  Still nothing up for
 160....
one of these days!  Thanks for the Q's and hope everyone had some fun
even though
we are at the bottom of the cycle(hopefully at the bottom!).  73's Dick