[SCCC] W6SJ 160 m

Randy Johnson randyj at loan-wolf.com
Sun Dec 2 18:39:40 EST 2007

  ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W6SJ
Operator(s): W6SJ
Station: W6SJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ORG

Total:  QSOs = 243  Sections = 65  Countries = 6  Total Score = 35,784

Coaxed 300 watts into a temp dipole up about 40' at the middle. Missed MDC and a
bunch in W1 and W2 area from which I heard very few stations. It's kind of off the end of the antenna. Big thrill was
working CT the night before the contest. Heard only one JA on Sat morning and
couldn't work him but did work KP2, VP2, and PJ2.

Sure a lot of loud CA stations on.  I wonder if the East Coast stations hear
other East Coast stations the same way.