[SCCC] 40M Beam For Sale

Bob Selbrede, K6ZZ k6zz at ccis.com
Sat Dec 22 11:46:01 EST 2007

KLM 40M4 - 4 element 40M beam on the ground disassembled and
ready to go.  Took it down two weeks ago.  Can be
re-installed as a 4, 3 or 2 element.  You might even get a
pair of 2 element beams out of it.  Antenna spent it's life
in the desert so the aluminum still looks pretty good.  It
will need some work before re-installing it but nothing too
bad.  I have pictures and can describe what needs to be
done.  I would be willing to haul it down to the TRW Swap
Meet next weekend to drop off.  Longest pieces are the 3"
boom pieces at roughly 12' each.  Price is $350.

73, Bob K6ZZ