[SCCC] logging software

Loren Hunt lorenphunt at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 31 12:49:56 EST 2007

Most of my contacts are contest related so N1MM works
great for logging during the contest. After the
contest I drop the log into LoTW. When I'm doing
casual QSO's or DX chasing I use N1MM and select "DX"
as the contest type. Once a month I send that log to
LoTW.

In short, LoTW is my master log. Every single logged
QSO is there and I can access it from anywhere. There
are trade offs of course but for what I do it works
well.

AD6ZJ, Loren

Good afternoon,

I'm curious what general logging software SCCCers are
using (general,
 not
contest logging) and what they like about it.  I've
always used a good
 old
ARRL paper log but am thinking about going to
software.  Am testing
 N3FJP
this afternoon for example.

Thanks,