[SCCC] WPX RTTY

Doug Brandon N6RT n6rt at dabware.com
Thu Feb 1 01:36:46 EST 2007

It was brought to my attention by Art W6KY that the CQ WPX RTTY
contest is also this coming weekend.  This is just a reminder that
there is a club competition aspect of this and other CQ sponsored
contests.  When you submit your log, simply indicate in your log
header that you are a member of the Southern California Contest Club
and your score will automatically go towards the clubs aggregate
score.  A plaque is awarded to the highest scoring club.

There's no work for me to do here, but if you plan to be active, you
might want to post a note here to let your fellow RTTY contesters
know about your plans to operate.

    73 de Doug, N6RT