[SCCC] ARRLDX CW KQ6ES SOSB/15 LP

John Simmons kq6es at adelphia.net
Tue Feb 20 15:05:22 EST 2007

I can't count.  I had 35 multipliers, not 33.

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KQ6ES
Operator(s): KQ6ES
Station: KQ6ES

Class: SOSB/15 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  105    35
   10:
-------------------
Total:  105    35  Total Score = 11,025
Club: SCCC

Comments:

The contacts were almost equally split between stations to the west and to
the
east.  I thought conditions were very close to the CQ WW CW, but with fewer
stations to work.  The percentage of JA's worked and the percentage of Q's
made on the first day (too high) were almost exactly the same as in the CQ
WW CW.  Norfolk Island was a new one for me.  Aside from that, the best DX
was Morroco.

FT-1000MP
3-element tribander at 20ft
100 watts