[SCCC] Radio Instructor Search

Marty Woll n6vi at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 26 12:26:32 EST 2007

Hi, all.

While I was manning the ARRL / ARES table at the TRW Swapmeet last Saturday, a scoutmaster from Santa Monica asked about licensing classes for his Boy Scout troop there.  The troop meets weekly on Monday evenings and is seeking an instructor to teach the scouts (and some of their parents) about amateur radio with the goal of getting them licensed and on the air.

Might any of you know a ham or group in or near Santa Monica willing to take on the project for a month or two?  I'd appreciate any suggestions or contacts you might be able to offer.

Thanks and 73,

Marty N6VI
(818) 773-9655