[SCCC] Feliz Ano Nuevo

Juan w6now at hushmail.com
Mon Jan 1 01:59:53 EST 2007

Feliz Ano Nuevo!!! (58min and counting)

It is weird to be here in my laptop when in past years I would be
with the wife having a drink. ok more than one, but then again we
all know that I collected the tickets in Visalia ;-]

Now that 2007 is around the corner, it is time to buy a house and
put that 54' tower and all the aluminum that we can hang on it - I
won't ask N6XT on how to erect anything ;-)

Soon I'll be able to say: "Got tower?" or people might ask "Is it
up yet?" and I will say: "It is up and working".

Happy New Years!!!

w6now.

Concerned about your privacy? Instantly send FREE secure email, no account required
http://www.hushmail.com/send?l=480

https://www.hushssl.com?l=485