[SCCC] K6NR NAQP CW and Stew Perry

Dana Roode K6NR at ARRL.net
Sun Jan 14 17:43:08 EST 2007

It was nice seeing many of you in the NAQP yesterday, the bands seemed
pretty OK (except for 10 - my thanks to N6RT @ W6EEN for my single 10m
QSO).  15 was long and I didn't hear much in the middle of the US (Texas
was weak here).  The guys in the middle of the country sure make lots of
QSOs on 160.  Location, location, ...

I finally submitted my Stew Perry results, the memorable part of that
contest was working 4 European stations in one night.  That was great.

   Dana

                     North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K6NR
Operator(s): K6NR
Station: K6NR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA

   160:   55    26
    80:  102    40
    40:  138    38
    20:  231    47
    15:  182    37
    10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  709   189  Total Score = 134,001

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #2

                     Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: K6NR
Operator(s): K6NR
Station: K6NR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: DM14

Total:  QSOs = 278  Total Score = 1,492

Working europe on 160 is a rare experience for me here in Southern
California,
and I was very pleased to work 4 in this contest.  DX worked were CE,
GI, GM,
HL, JA, KH6, KL7, KP2, OZ, P4, PJ2, SP, XE and ZL.  Many thanks, Dana K6NR

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/